Monday, February 2, 2009

Our new house!






Well this last July Andy and I bought our first house! Now I have been pregnant for this process so it has taken me some time to get the house looking like it does now. I have slowly been painting and hanging things on the walls. So my mom asked that I would post pictures of what I have gotten done so far. We love our little house and have big plans for every room, but of course it will all take time. I have only posted pictures of the main floor and some day I will post the basement. Right now Andy is finishing the one car detached garage to be his office. This makes me very happy as I won't have to deal with his messy office any more! Right now the basement is 50% finished and we plan on finishing the rest and redoing some of what is already done. Right now our house in three bed rooms and one bath. When we are done it will be four bed rooms and two bathrooms. The house is just under 2000 sq ft with two bed rooms on the main floor and one is the basement. The plan is to add a fourth in the basement as well as that second bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! CUTE house so far! I really like it! Have you had your baby yet? Let me know! I'm thinking about you! Hope all goes well!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful! Is it in Billings? You have done a great job! I love the colors. We have a lot of that in our house too! Love the rock band touch too! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So call me retarded, but I was looking at your blog and did even notive that you posted pics of ALL the rooms in your house. I just saw the living room one. I went through all of them just now and you've done a great job! It's all really cute so far! I love it! Your plans to change things and add things will be very exciting to see the longer you're there!! Hope all is well...did you have your baby yet? I'm waiting! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete