Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Update!

Well I went to the doctor on Wednesday morning and I had not changed at all in a week. So we talked about our options and what the doctor would like to see. We have been open this whole pregnancy about doing a v back. My doctor was also encouraging that we would try for a v back but be open minded and just wait and see at the end how things go. This being said since I had not progressed at all we are now looking at doing a c-section. He does not want me to go over due and end up with a huge baby and I really don't want that either! So I left the doctor with the plan of seeing him again on Tuesday morning to see if I have progressed and if we would have the option of inducing, if inducing is not an option we will go ahead with a c-section that is scheduled for Wednesday morning! I am so glad the we have a plan and that I do not have to go through the torture of going over due again.

4 comments:

  1. That is exciting news. The time is almsot here..I remember those days and couldnt' wait to hold my new little one! I hope it all goes well. v backs are scarey but worth it. That is what happened with us too. Keep us posted. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear about this update, like i said before I'm thinking about you and the baby! I hope that it all works out for the best for you all!! Good luck with everything and I'm excited to see the pictures of the baby when it comes!! :)

    ReplyDelete