Tuesday, February 10, 2009

7 Things

7 Things I can do-
* Say No and I do it a lot!
* Decorate homes, I love it!
* Organize, I can't stand things being messy!
* Listen to other peoples problems and be understanding
* Cook
* Cut hair, even though I don't like to do it anymore
* Do laundry and I do a lot of it.

7 Things I can't do-
* Play an instrument
* Play sports
* Relax when my house is a mess
* I don't delegate very well, I like things done a certain way, mine!
* Feed Andy's dog I can't stand the smell of dog food.
* Bake, for some reason my cookies never turn out.
* Think of what else to put down even though I cant do a lot of things!

7 Things I say often-
* No
* Owen
* Rowdy go lay down
* Rowdy stop
* I love you
* What are you doing?
*It's time to pick up

7 Things I love about Andy-
* He loves the Lord
* He loves me
* HE has given me two great kids
* He works hard to provide for our family
* He is very smart
* He is a great dad
* I can be myself around him

7 Favorite foods-
* Mexican
* Oriental
* Italian
* Chocolate
* Veggies from my dad's garden
* Fruit, but not bananas
* french fries and most fried foods

7 People I tag-
* Dani
* Sara
* Tashi
* Tracey
* Lacey so you have to start your own blog
* Alicia
*Abby

3 comments:

  1. I just read all of you recent updates and Sara has also filled me in on the plans for the birth of your baby tomorrow, so I will just say that you are all in my prayers for God to be with you, to be your comfort and joy when the moment comes for you to meet this precious little one! It will be fun to see what Owen thinks of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun!! I love how you have to tell your dog no and gp lay down! LOL! Good luck tomorrow with the baby! Hope it all goes very smooth! :) Your in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will start a blog as soon as you come help me with it. You should know by now I am not good at making decisions. I can't even imagine how long it would take me just to pick the lay out. Anyways, I promise it will happen one day. I am sooooo excited to meet that sweet little boy. I will pray without ceasing for you and your family tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete