Friday, July 24, 2009

Thomas the Train!










Well Thomas the Train came to Billings the 10th true the 12th and we headed down to the depot to see him. Vicki got Owen and Andy tickets to ride Thomas and Owen was thrilled. Andy and Owen headed down to ride and I met them latter on after the ride was over. My mom and sister also joined us with Tay and Brayden. The boys all had a great time but I think that Owen was by far the most excited. Owen loves Thomas and we heard all about it for days after it was over! He had a tattoo on his arm that we were not allowed to was when he had baths! I actually just got it off last Friday.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! You are looking amazing!! LOVE your hair!! Melissa is looking cute too! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your hair. You do look great!! My sister in law took her kids to this also. Looks like you had just as much fun as they did! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete