Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July









Well I was doing a little better over the weekend so we decided to go to Laurel so the Andy and Owen could see the fire works and have a bbq with my family. I just hung out mostly and had my soft food!!! I was so jealous of every one eating hamburgers. I am not doing much talking right now either so I could not even enjoy and nice visit with anyone. I was able to watch the boys have fun with some fire crackers. Owen is afraid of them but he loved poppers. I was able to get him to help me light a couple smoke bombs after a lot of convincing him that it would be okay.

I have also done two other posts along with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're feeling better. Fun pictures, like seeing Grandpa being right in the middle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a decent 4th even though you felt like crap! Sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad you are feeling better...hang in there! The boys are all getting so big.

    ReplyDelete