Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Owen update

Owen showing off his big boy underwear!

Owen was telling his underwear to say cheese as I was taking the pictures!

He loves his Thomas the train underwear.

Well Owen is now two and a half years old. I can not believe that he is growing up so fast. He is now mostly all potty trained! Yeah, he started this proses before Beau was born. He was about 20 months and started asking to go potty. I was told not to potty train before I had the baby because most kids regress after the baby is born. Well he was still doing so well that I decided to put him in underwear while I was home on maternity leave. He is doing really well now. He is having a few accidents but most days he is fine. It is so nice to be done with diapers well mostly done, he still wears them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment