Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beau Update







Beau is now four months and is growing like crazy. He wants to be mobile so bad, he never sits still! He has been doing everything really early. I think that he is going to give me a run for my money. He smiled for the first time at 3 weeks, started talking at 4 weeks, rolled over at 2 months and mow he is constantly moving. He is always rolling over and scooting himself around. He is also learning to use his hands. He loves to play with rattles and other small toys. He also loves his pacifier now. He did not take on till three months but when he found his thumb I tried it again and it stuck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jessie! I haven't read your blog for quite awhile, and I haven't seen Beau for awhile, either - wow! He is such a cutie, like his big brother Owen! I didn't know you were having surgery soon; I will pray for it to all go well and for your recovery to be speed. I will have to come by and see all of the work you and Andy have done when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete