Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Thomas Celebration!



Well, today, December 6th, is Owens 3rd birthday! I can not believe that he is already three. God has truly blessed Andy and I with this adorable, loving, calm, fun,pleasant little boy, Owen. O loves Thomas the train and has been talking about having a Thomas Birthday for months now. So I had to deliver. It all started on Friday when I made the cake. I have to say that I am very pleased with the cake. I am not a baker, but I gave it a try. I am now thinking that I would like to get into decorating cakes! I really enjoyed it. Then today Owen came into bed with Andy and I to cuddle and I told him the story of the day that he was born. He thought that I was just so silly! It was nice for me to remember back to that day and what joy it was to have Owen join our family. Then we all headed to church and O got to move up from the nursery to the pre-k class. He is now officially part of the Sunday school program, and he thinks that he is such a big kid now, even though he cried. After church we headed home for lunch. My family all came over to eat at our house, we usually eat at my parents on Sunday's, after lunch everyone else joined us for O's Thomas celebration. He had quite the turn out. Both sets of grandparts came, aunt Lissa and the boys, uncle Mitch, Sara and Maya Kane, anut Jean, and Teresa and Josh Beck. It was a wonderful day to Celebrate Owen!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party for a special little boy!! LOVE the cake!! Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late b-day Owen! I can't believe he is 3 already. We haven't seen you guys in forever. I hope all is well. Have a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete