Monday, January 26, 2009

Owen's sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Dancing to music while grandma cleaned the house!

He loves to take a bubble bath!

He is also into the wash cloth and washing his body telling you all his body parts!

Being silly with grandpa!


Owen had a sleep over at my parents house as a practice run for when the baby is born. He has never stayed to night with them alone so we thought that it would be a good idea to have him stay with them at least once before hand. He was so excited to have a night alone with them. I dropped him off and told him buy but he was so excited that he did not even notice that I had left for a couple hours! He did really well but my mom had to sleep with him. I think that he will do just fine with out me for a couple days. I how ever still have a hard time leaving him over night. I can't believe that we are about to have another little one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment